About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Monday, November 22, 2010

How Many Licks?




How Many Licks dose it take to get to the Center of a Tootise Pop? Crunch!
Remember that oldie but goodie commercial? That inspired me to make this next pordject. Although im not finished with him yet! He will be filled with tootsie pops! And it will say Crunch on his belly ! We are PCSing to Hawaii in a couple of weeks. And I am packing alot of my supplys. I will finish him as soon as we move into our new home in Hawaii!


I made this with Chipboard and DS Papper. I used my SU top notes and Punches. SU Chocolate Chip Ink pad and blotted the areas for texture apeal.

Glass jar was from Walmart!
Thanks For Stopping By!


0 comments: