About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Aloha Again!

Another Aloha! I am really loving it here in Hawaii. We have alot of family time and head to the beach most weekends. One of my fav things about Hawaii and the beach in general Are the palm trees! This set from SU is retired..Its called Do The Hula. I just love the Palm tree in this set. There is so much you can do with these stamps. I hope you enjoy my card. Please Leave me a smile. And let me know what ya think. Thanks ~deb

0 comments: