About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Thinking Of You!

Aloha! Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is enjoying there weekend! Ours is kinda slow going. Friday my youngest boy Tyler, broke his arm playing on the playground. He has on a temp. cast. We go Monday To Tripler Medical here in Hawaii to have the real deal put on. So trying to keep a 6 year old boy still for 2 days, Hasnt been easy at all!

Now on to my card for the day!
This card i used SU set Fith Avenue Floral. I Just love this set. You can do so many diffrent things with it. Just a Great Way to tell someone "Thinking About You"
I hope you Enjoyed my card! Thanks For Stopping by!
Aloha!

0 comments: