About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Lollipop Colors

Oh What a FUN Card!
I think its amazing the things you can find on Pinterest these days! And Great Ideas for cards is at the top of my list! Like this great LolliPop card you can make using your circle punch! I hope you enjoy this FUN Fabulous card! Thanks For stopping by! ~deb

1 comments:

Deborah Smart said...

I love this lollipop card - so bright & fun! Your blog is great - I'm your newest follower, from SC!
~Deborah Smart www.stampandcreatewithdeborah.blogspot.com