About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Spring Is in The Air!


Wow its been a busy one here. The weather in SC has been GREAT! So the kids and i are off to the park for the day. No Time for crafting today....(UUGH)! I do have some things im making for SU Home work. We have a SU Club and she gives us home work. And we have until the next month to finish. And we vote and win prizes! And i have some challenges to work on Monday!

Hope your Weekend is GREAT!

Warm Smiles

~Deb

0 comments: