About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Welcome Home To A Soldier

My neighbors husband has been deployed for 15 months. And he came home Sat. How Exciting for him & his Family. He is a Husband and Dad to 2 GREAT boys! My Son Andrew plays with his son Nate. We just met this family. And i can already tell its a beginning of a great friendship. This Family is so nice. Well I wanted to do something nice for Jennine. So i made her this card. And i had some little Diamond Support the troops Red White and Blue ornaments. They were from Target. Some of you may remember them. Well after Christmas they went on Clearance. And i bought a bunch! Being a military wife I knew they would ALWAYS come in Handy. Like now! What a great little gift to give a military wife. She can hang it in her kitchen some where of in her car from the review mirror (That's where i have mine) Or save it for the Christmas Tree. I hope she enjoys it! Most importantly I hope she ENJOYS having her Hubby home Safe! I'm sure she will.



For this card i used SU's Godspeed. I then Embossed the image in Silver on Black CS. Then i gently colored in the black area with Green and brown chalk. I used SU Corn punch, and Big Silver Brads and then tied a Yellow Ribbon around them. Hope you enjoy! TFL!

1 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

What a gorgeous card! I'm sure she'll appreciate it! Tell him I say Welcome home!