About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Decking The Halls

Ive been hitting all the Ross Stores on this Island, grabbing all the GREAT deals! These are a few things ive put together for the Holidays! And im crafting a few more, will post them when ready! ;)



In these pictures i got this white n silver platter for $4! My hurricane glass for $12! Glass Trees were only $8 a peice, Way cheaper then Target! And my Fav is My FOREVER FLICKERING FIRE SAFE REAL GLIDDER CANDLES from Ross! They are real to me because they FLICKER! lol
Thanks For Stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my DEALS!

0 comments: