About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ribbon Ornaments

I saw these on Pintrest, and just had to try them! They will look Fabulous on our tree this year! I hope you enjoy! ;)





For these you will need, Styrofoam balls, Ribbon, Flower Punch (SU) and SU Papper is what i used. And some push pins, Anykind, I used Pearls.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I keep coming back to look at these. They are really pretty, and I think this will be on my project list!

~Deborah~ said...

Thank You Beth! They are easy and fun to make! Have Fun! Thanks for stopping by! ~deb