About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Aloha Slippahs


                                                        Aloha! In Hawaiian Style!

      Hawaiian sandals, called "slippahs" are the only way to go here, to be in Island Style that is! Back on the mainland these are Flip Flops! No matter where you are from or what you call them, doesn't matter! I love them anytime of the day or year! :)  This was a fun card to make! I used SU Designer paper for the Slippah! And Also from SU brad ,ink and CS. The Word Aloha is from a retired SU set called "Do The Hula".
Thanks for stopping by! Sunshine Smiles Everyone!
~deb                  

0 comments: