About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Pinwheel!



I just love a pinwheel in the spring!
These little guys were fun and easy to make!
First I punched my SU DSP with my scallop square punch. Then I cut each corner in about half way. Then fold over every other corner to the center.
I used Stampin Ups DP. And Stampin Up Craft Paper.
Stampin Up Ink color Old Olive. And one white brad for the center.

                                              TFSB!

2 comments:

Boni MontaƱo said...

What a great idea! This card is adorable! Thank you for sharing!

~Boni Montano

Anonymous said...

Can't say enough about this website – its alot better than mine.