About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Friday, June 15, 2007

Family in town







YAY its that time of year for us! Family is coming to visit for a week. So i wont be blogging as much. Ill try to get on when i have a free moment. Warrens Mom,Step Dad and Sister are driving down with our new car from Maryland. How EXCITING! I hope to get a Little crafting time in while they are here, But we will see! Everyone have a GREAT Fathers Day and safe week!

1 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

Looks like fun!!! I leave for my families in 12 days!!! The count down is on. You enjoy your family while they're there.