About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Tuesday, June 12, 2007



This is Warrens Fathers Day Card this year! I had fun making this card. The funny thing is we used tools and Warren doesn't use tools! LOL I used Power Up (SU) stamp set. And Embossed the Pliers in Silver and used a silver brad in the middle. And I used Cheesecloth (SU) background stamp in white craft ink. Another easy card. Looks Great though! Hope you enjoy! And Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads!

0 comments: