About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Monday, June 11, 2007



This card was made with Doodle this from SU. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this set! I used Close to Cocoa (SU) Ink and Pumpkin Pie (SU) Ink. Very easy but elegant card. Ribbon was from 1$ bin at Micheal's. Cuttle bug scallop square cutter. I sponged a little bit of the Pumpkin Pie Ink. And I used water colors and Blender pens. And 1 big Brown brad from Memory Makers. Like i said Easy but elegant card. Im sure you will see more of this set being used on my blog. LOL

2 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

Love your doodle card!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

JustMe said...

Nice looking card!