About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Sunday, August 12, 2007

August Stamp Club



This was our August Stamp Club Homework. I made this for a girl in the club. She was just told she was expecting a baby. So I wanted to make one for her baby nursery. As a congrats gift. But she since was told she lost the baby. So I had to change it up a bit. I hope it cheers her a little.
In side the frame is a Friendship Poem.
"Friends"
A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need a lift.A friend is someone we treasure for our friendship is a gift.A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy, and grace.And makes the whole world we live in a better and happier place.
- Jean Kyler McManu

1 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

Your frame is absolutely beautiful! I'm sure your friend will love it!