About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I know its been a while!

Ok I know its been a while..But, Hubby is gone to BNOK School at Ft Benning. And trying to stamp or do anything for myself at that matter. Is almost impossible! The kids are driving me nuts as usual. School has started back up. Andrew my 8 year old is in 3rd grade this year! And Guess what? Tyler Starts a 2 year old program TOMORROW! Im so excited for him! AND ME!!
Yes that means a little time for me while the boys are BOTH at school! I can STAMP! YAY!
So look for some new stuff soooooon!
Hope everyone on is enjoying there week. And heres to a GREAT SCHOOL YEAR!
Have a Great rest of the week!
~Deborah~

1 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

AMEN for school!!! LOL What would we do without our short breaks! I hope Tyler likes his new "school"! {hugs} :)