About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Sunday, August 12, 2007

LOOK For me!

The friend i made the frame for,,,,, Well she was making hers for me! A gift for my Birthday! I LOVE IT!
It matches my decor in my home.
Inside it says:
"Home Is Where The Army Sends Us"
Thanks Michelle!!!!

2 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

What a sweet gesture! It'll match your decor perfectly!

Alex said...

that is really a nice gift! I love your blog title and pic - being military the last 23 years, this is near and dear to my heart! thanks for visiting my blog and entering my blog candy. I am sooo glad you did so I could see your fabulous blog! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex