About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Monday, October 15, 2007

A Chill Is In The Air


YAY It was another Stamp Club Day Sunday! I just love this time of Month. I get to get out with out the kids. And have some chit chat with the girls! And Most of All! I get to STAMP! YAY
This is One card that we did Sunday. I haved to say my Fav for the day. It was a first for me to use the wheel. It was a challange at first. I think i used a bit of paper to get this down. LOL
We also used Glidder with some 2 way glue. And I got to use the SU Markers. I just got them in July. I havent used them just yet. So I was Happy to use them! I hope you like as much as i do. TFL!

1 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

Loving all the sparkles in the snow! This card is too cute for words! TFS XXOO