About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Snow Flake With Dimonds


I love this card. Makes me feel like breaking out my snow gear. Even thuogh its 90 degrese here in SC. YUK! Im ready for the cooler temps. 70's would be nice!
For this card.. SU's The Snow Flake Spot and Warm Words were used. And a White gel pen just to dot the snow flakes. And I love the Dimond Brad to make my Snow Flake POP! And a blue ribbon to add the finishing touch. TFL I hope you like!

2 comments:

Alex said...

Oooh, I like this - so pretty! Like the sparkles too, so Christmasy - love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Nikki Bond said...

I love the way that little bit of red just makes the whole card POP! It looks amazing! :)