About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A Dashing Year


OK! Its been a Dashing Year here, With lots of changes for my family.
And Im happy to say that its that time. That time to make CHRISTMAS cards! YAY! I went to a Stamp A Stack At my SUC house. We made a Stack of Christmas cards! Oh What Fun!
This card was made with SU papper "Dashing" and the SU set Year After Year and the Words came from Many Merry Messages. We also used glue to sprinkle SU Glidder on the dots. Hard to tell in pic but WOW they pop in person! I love these Cards! Thanks Lori!
I Hope you Enjoy these I have more comming soon!

2 comments:

Alex said...

Very pretty cards - love them!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Nikki Bond said...

I love that design! Great Christmas cards! I wish we could make ours together this year!!!