About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

OK I guess ive been tagged!

Ok So ive been tagged, My First time from Nikki. Thanks! LOL Here it goes.....

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) -Mariece Envoy

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Rocky Road Sniker Doodle.. LOL Now thats a GANGSTA name! LOL

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) Dlei ha haa!

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) - Pink Giraffe

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)- Ann Bratterboro (Im a villian) lol

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) - leide---Now that fits right in in Star Wars!

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) The Blue Diet Coke, Im guess i work for Coke! LOL

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)- Albert Eddie (Winners Cirlce #1 Nextel Winner!)

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy)
Tea Rose Carmello (Now that should bring in a crowed) LOL

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Fay November (shh Dont tell)


Well thats is! Now i guess its my turn to tag some Craft Blog People....

lets seeee
I pick Lori @ The Paper Quilter, Lori is my SU Dem. And I love Lori! I hope you enjoy!
Here

3 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

Tea Rose Caramello??? I LOVE IT! Maybe i'll call you that from now on!

Alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex said...

TeeHee - great stripper name Deborah, I mean Tea Rose - LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex