About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Peace


We recently had a death in the family. Aunt Lil passed away Thursday. She will be greatly missed. And Thanksgiving wont be the same this year. We enjoyed having our get togethers at her home In Maryland . This card is for her immediate Family.




For this card i use SU's Oh So Lovely set. CS Balck n White. Inks White Craft and Black Staz on. And Some vellume. I originally got this card idea from Nikki and you can check out her blog and this card Here
Thank you So much Nikki for the idea This card is truley Elegent & appropriate.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Sorry to hear about your loss Deborah - that is always hard. Beautiful card, I am sure they will appreciate it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Nikki Bond said...

A truly elegant card! Gorgeous!!! TFS {smiles}