About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Kaleidacolor Sun Set



WOW Look at that October Sky! Now thats a Halloween Night!

I got this idea from some cards on SCS. I just love this idea. So spooky!

I inked these (The Paper Studios Clear Stamps) trees with Black Stazon. And I used my SU Brayor and inked it up with Autumn Leaves Kaleidacolor. These black bats were a foam stamp i got from the Dallor Tree. And for the word Halloween thats a stamp from Studio g. Out of the Dallor bend at Micheals! I hope you didnt get to spooked looking at this card! lol

4 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

This is a perfect halloween card! I just love EVERYTHING about it! TFS

Alex said...

This is an AWESOME Halloween card - I love the way you did this background, it really makes the card! How fun! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Nikki Bond said...

You've been tagged girl!!! Go check out my blog to copy and paste what you need to do! Have fun!

Karen Gladney said...

Great Halloweeen card you have. Why not come over and visit my blog for a chance of winning blog candy!