About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Oh Franky!

Well Well Well Its that time a year again! Oh How i missed Oh Franky! I just love to make cards this time year. We have Halloween and Thanksgiving and Christmas And New years! THE HOLIDAYS! What a FUN time of year for making cards and other papper crafts!
For this card I used Franky from SU's Hey Ghoul Friend. I used my cuddlebug, some Vellum, And for Ink I used Black Stazon. And I used my SU Penciles with Blender Pens.
Oh ye and 2 black jumbo brads! And a touch of ribbon. What a FUN card! I hope you are spooked!

1 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

Go Frankie...go frankie! Loving the Frankenstein! {smiles}