About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Saturday, September 15, 2007

So Very Sorry

I made this card for me BEST friend Nikki. She had a really bad week and some unfortunate events took place in her life. And suffers from a great loss! And I wanted to be there with her but could not. So I sat down and made her a card. I really wanted to cheer her the best way I could. So I made her this card With cheery colors! I hope this helped brighten her day!
And I hope she know Im thinking about her ALWAYS!

2 comments:

Alex said...

It's beautiful Deborah - I am sure she will love it. How sweet of you to be thinking of someone else when you also just had a loss. Big hugs to you!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Nikki Bond said...

Thank you so much Deborah! It really did brighten my day! Who doesn't love a handmade card from their best friend! CYBER HUGS :)