About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Monday, December 14, 2009

March of the Penguins!






I love these little guys! And there so easy to make! Punch art is the best. Everything always turns out so cute! I used SU CS, Top Note and some ribbon for the scarves i found in the $1 bend at Micheals. The Google eyes came from the $1 Tree. These little guys are for me 10 year olds Christmas party at school. I wanted to do somthing special thise year, because next year he starts middle school. And i think he may be a little to old for this stuff..lol




I made 22 of these little guys!


Hope you enjoy! Now i have to make 20 raindeers! For my Pre Schooler!


Warm Smiles

~Deb

1 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

These are SUPER cute! I can see why the boys like them so much! {SMILES}