About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Friday, December 11, 2009

Santa's Face

Well its that time of year! Its been along time since ive broke out the ink pads! But ive had a blast, And the creative juice has been flowing! For the last couple of weeks ive been burning rubber! My youngest boy started Pre K this year! And i have found time a space to get some ink on my fingers! Oh How i have missed those ink stains!

Keep in mind that i have made atleast 4 or more of each cards ive created. This Craked Santa Face has been one of my Favs this year. And The kids just really enjoy this card! Thanks to my friend Nikki Bond for loaning it to me. I am going to order my own. This is a must have stamp every year!
Hope you enjoy my Christmas Cards , Just as much as i have enjoyed making them!
Look for more every day the rest of this month! Immm Back!
Warm Smiles
~Deb

1 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

FANTABULUOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {SMILES}