About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Monday, December 21, 2009

Winter Wonder Land!


Well this reminds me of NH in the winter time. What a beautiful stamp from SU. I used top note and white craft pad, and embosed the image in not quite Navy. Simple but elegent. This cards really reminds me of up North, Speaking of wich they just got 24 inches in Maryland and up to 3 FT North of there. Wow ! Oh What fun it is to ride a sled right now!
Hope everyone is enjoying there Holidays!
Warm Smiles
~Deb

2 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

So Elegant Deborah! LOVE how you added more trees on the side...very clever!{SMILES}

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!