About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Friday, April 4, 2008

Having Surgery soon!

Hey Everyone! Sorry I haven't post any new creations. I'm preparing for surgery on May 1st. Ive been focusing on loosing some weight. I lost 65 lb, And I have been having allot of leg n back issues. So I'm having all the extra taken off. So I've been trying to loose as much as i can before the surgery. I don't know about you guys, but for me to totally succeed in something i give it my all. So there has been no time for stamping. The Doc gave me 6 to 9 weeks recovery time, So I'm packing up all my Stamps and Inks and storing them in there cabinets. And in my Craft closet.
They will be missed!
I am looking forward to the NEW ME! And I'm sure ill be full of Stamping Inspirations by then! Ill come back With some Inky Fingers for sure!
Wish me luck! And Check back for updates! (Who knows I might be able to sneak in a card by May 1st)
Wishing you a Happy Spring!
I manage to avoid pics pretty well.
But a friend of mine snuk this pic Of Andrew and I. In this pic I've already lost allot of weight, but you can kinda tell where it all just settled right in the middle. YUK! And I'm working on those arms now. lol

~Deb

4 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

You look great girl! I'm so happy for you that you'll finally be able to get your surgery and turn over a new leaf! This is a wonderful picture of you and Andrew!

Vicki G said...

Great Picture!! Congratulations on your weight loss!!! I Know how much a struggle it can be!!!

Vicki

Alisha said...

I just saw this post....you are a beautiful woman...with that big old smile and sparkly eyes:) No need to hide from the camera...EVER!

I wish you luck with your surgery!!!

~alisha

~Deborah~ said...

Thank you girls for the comments! Possitive things are so great to hear! Youll never know what they mean to me!
((HUGS))
~Deb