About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Friday, April 4, 2008

What an Honor!





Stamping With Diane
Has Tagged me with a "You cheer me up" Award! I am Flattered!
I Go to her Blog daily. Her Creativity is amazing. I am truly inspired my her.
Thank You So Very Much Diane! I am going to sit down and go thruogh my Bloggers list, (may take me a while) And hand out this award to my Bloggers that Cheer me up. { Like You Diane}
Thanks Again!
~Deb

1 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

There's no one more deserving than you!!!!!!! :)