About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Friday, April 4, 2008

Spinning Flower!



This is my first spinner card. I made this in our SU club. I was happy to finally do this! The possibilities are endless for me now. I can imagine the fun I can have with this technique.

I cant wait to do another!

(I told ya I would sneak some cards in before May 1st!)

For this card we used SU DSP Berry Bliss. And we used the Window Word Punch, Flower Punch, And the Corner rounder(for the scallops). We used SU's Rhinestone brads.

I hope you enjoy! TFL!

3 comments:

Alisha said...

ooooh, I wanna know how to do a spinner! Very cute;;)

Nikki Bond said...

What a pretty card! I'm so jealous....I havn't even tried a spinner yet! Great job!!!

Vicki G said...

What a pretty card!!! this paper looks amazing with the Craft Base!!!!
Love the bling bling in the middle as well!!!