About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Saturday, April 5, 2008

And the Award goes toooooo......



One Word or a Pleasing Smile Is Often Enough To Raise Up a Saddened And Wounded Soul"

OK Ive got them, My Cheer Me Up Bloggers! These bloggers cheer me up with there Creations!

Alex

Nikki

Laura

Debbie

Sarah



There they are! My Cheer me uppers! Thanks Ladies for lifting my creative juices high!

And Diane I really love visiting your blog! You really Cheer Me UP!

1 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

I would liketo thank the acadamy for this award!!!!! LOL Thanks so much Deborah! I'm so glad to hear I cheer you! {SMILEs}