About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Blue Roses


I have come to realise that i LOVE 2 step stamps. They put so much POP into a card. Especially when ya add a little glider. WOW BLING !POP!


I made this card with my Grandmother in mind. I haven't seen her in a year in a half. I am making it apoint to go visit this year.. She lives in Upstate NY. And the best time to go is Fall. The trees are VERY colorful. I wanted to use bright colors for this card Because my Gram has a Very Bright personality! I hope she loves this card and She knows how much I love her!




For this card I used a Stamp set from CTMH. Rose Garden.
For the inks SU's Buckaroo Blue, Bashful Blue, Old Olive And Summer Sun! The Papper is Summer sun, Whisper white and Old Olive.
I also added a little white glider with my SU's 2 way glue pen.
I hope you enjoy my Very Cheerful card for my Gram!
Please leave me a comment and LMK wachya Think!

1 comments:

Alisha said...

Hi Deb! I forgot your link was on my blog...so i thought I would pop over here and see what pretties you've been making;) I looooove this card!! I want the flower....it's so....3-D! luv it!

Hope you're doing well in SC!!