About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Saturday, February 23, 2008

My First Color Challenge! Opulence Pumpkin Celery


OMG! I love this! Its SO FUN! I would have never used these colors like this! These Challenges really get you using you Creative Juices! This is My First Color Challenge! And i think it went well! Please leave comments and LMK how you think i did!





For this card i used SU's Garden Collage.I used my Aqua pens with SU's Ink Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery,Pumpkin Pie, and Orchard Opulence. CS is the same. And i used some paper from SU's Designer Series Brocade Background. I stamped the image with Chocolate Chip.

The butter Fly you see is from K Co 3 D Embellishments. I added some glider with my SU's 2 Way glue pen!

Hope You Like! TFL!

4 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

WOW! You rocked the color challeng! Love that image with these colors! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Diane said...

I agree that the color challenges often get me to use color combinations I would never think of on my own, like this one! I love the card you designed. Looks great!

stampingmommy said...

Oooh I do likey!! Thanks for visiting my blog, I'll check back in soon!! :0)
Happy stamping!
Heather (stampingmommy)