About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Friday, February 22, 2008

My First Challenge!

WoW! my first Challenge! My Best Friend Nikki, (You can visit her Blog: Military Wife Stamping Spot) Sent me a link to No Time To Stamp Challenge #23. She thought it was right up my alley. She was right! The Challenge was to use Flourishes. I LOVE Flourishes! I could Flourish all day long!

For this Card I used SU Sets Doodle This & Fabulous Flowers.
I Embossed my Big Fabulous Flower in Winter Wonderland. And Then I mixed Winter Wonderland and Copper Embossing powders together. It gave the Winter white the brownish copper effect i needed. I used SU's Chocolate Chip ink For all my stamping. I got this ribbon in the 1$ bin at Micheal's yesterday. I couldn't wait to use it! I based all my colors off this ribbon. I also used a pearl from my SU's Pretties Kit. I hope you like my first challenge! Please leave me a comment to LMK whatya think!
TFL!

I'm going to send this card to my Mom. She just had all new teeth put in a few days ago. I think this card will Dare her to Be Fabulous with her new Smile!

4 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Hi!!! So glad you joined us in the challenge - hope you had fun and return often!!! I LOVE your card, and it IS fabulous -- for sure!!! Your Mom will love it -- how thoughtful of you!!! You've used great stamp sets for this challenge and created a gorgeous card -- thanks so much for playing!!!

Julie Koerber said...

Beautiful card! I have been looking at this set ever since great samples like yours popped up. Going to a Stampin' Up party Monday---might just need to get this one! Glad you played along with Sharon's challenge! She rocks!

Claudia Perry said...

I LOVE this card - it's so gorgeous! Great Job!!

Alisha said...

oh, how i love this flower!! I found an SU lady here to order from and this one is top on my list! Now, if only I could find some people to make things with! I find it's hard to sit down on my own and make something. grrr