About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fabulous Friend




OK SO! Ive been working allot this past winter. Now I'm a SAHM agian! And I'm catching up on all the Stamping Ive missed. While most of you have already got you kix on this set, Im just beginning! And BOY I LOVE IT! This is for my FABULOUS BEST FRIEND NIKKI! I know she will see this on here. But there is nothing like getting a card in the mail. And i Might have to add a surprise!
For this set I used the Emerging Color Technique. I got all my ideas from the tutorial on SCS.
I did change it up a bit to make it mine.
I used SU set called Fabulous, and these were my supplies:Dye ink (lighter and darker colored)(My Colors are Marigold Morning,Cool Caribbean,Cameo Coral, and Cranberry Crisp.
Versamark™
Solid stamps
Brayer
Clear embossing powder
Heat tool
Paper towel
TFL! Please leave comment to tell me what you think!! And sign my guestbook at the bottom!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that big bloom with that technique and such wonderful colors ... I'm sure your friend will truly appreciate your thoughtfulness.