About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lovely As a Cherry Treee!


I made this card to send to my BEST Friend Nikki. Im sure she will see it here first. How tacky is that? But i know how hard it is for me to have time to get on here and post. With my 3yr old My days are BUSY! And then in the evening I have home work and dinner and playtime with the kids. Not to mention the time hubby wants. lol
Im sure all of you know! But here it is. Mt Cherry Trees! I hope she will enjoy!
I used Lovely As A Tree and SU's Berry bliss paper. And a Flower Brad I got at Targets 1$ ben! I used a Stipple Brush SU's Regal Rose for my trees. And I embossed a little of Maroon on the trees as well. I hope you enjoy! TFL

2 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

My comment on your flower card was meant for this card so i'll leave my flower comment on this post....Love love love that stamps and how you used it to make this card is AMAZING!

Diane said...

Beautiful card usign my favorite set! Love it!