About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Flowers & Flourishes (If You Could Just Keep one?)


Yay! I love Flourishes. And I love my Doodle This set. I always tell my craft girls, If They took all my stamps away, (and that would take a Uhaul *Chuckle*) And I could only keep 1. I would have to say it would be Doodle This! What Would be your set, If you could just keep one?


For this card I used my SU Sets Doodle This & Looks Like Spring. SU White Craft pad. Chocholate Chip Ink and CS. And SU CS Summer Sun. I used some white ribbon i got from Hobby Lobby. I love there 1/2 off sales! WOOHOO! And
TFL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ofcourse it would be doodle this!... ofcourse i would sneak in the letters and #'s that match!....

Diane said...

Cute card! My 1 set would belovely as a tree! I hope that set never retires.