About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Monday, February 18, 2008

More ChipBoard For Me Please!


OK! So I gotta tell ya! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Chipboard!
WOW! You can make so many diff things with this stuff! I love to emboss it.
But this was my first to cover it with paper. And I will be doing more of this. I can promise ya that! LOL
I'm sure there were things i could of done differently. But this is a start, I think I'm going to go back and paint the bottom. Please LMK what ya think. And TFL!


This was made with CHIPBOARD, The paper was from Magnolia. And i used little diamond stickers for some BLING! And the Flower was from the
1$ ben at Target. Its a brad. And i used 3D stickers to hold on my big D.
TFL! Please LMK what ya think!
Thanks
Deb

1 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

WOW Deborah! It looks GREAT! I might have to case this and make myself one! Isn't chipboard addicting?!?!