About Me

My Photo
~Deborah~
Hello I am Deborah, Welcome to Craft Fabulous! I am a SAHM and Wife of 14 years to my soldier. We are currently station in Hawaii. And We are loving every min! We have 2 boys, Andrew 13 & Tyler 7 years old. And our 8 year old Boxer Hank! Thank You for stopping by Craft Fabulous! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to order! Aloha! ~deb
View my complete profile

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Out of my Box


OK this card was a little out of my box.

Please LMK what ya think.

I'm trying to get back into the groove of Stamping. And try new things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nikki Bond said...

Love the color combo on this card! It really POPS! That scalloped pink paper is to die for too!

Anonymous said...

i like it!